Monday, February 6, 2012

uptet2011 Marksheet/Certificate information is being provided by DIET Officee

UPTET 2011 Latest News

Marksheet/Certificate of UPTET 2011Will be provided from the DIET office on the given date that is scheduled according the Roll No. of candidates. You may get the information related the marksheet and serial no. of candidates from the DIET offices to the related districts. 

You have to bring the following documents for getting your Marksheet:


1. Admit card 
2. Photo ID Proof
3. Only candidate has to be appear for taking his/her Marksheet.



5 Comments:

At July 9, 2014 at 8:16 AM , Anonymous Rajeev said...

can I get the marksheet of 2011 uptet from diet office now?

 
At September 1, 2016 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Anisha said...

I had qualified uptet exam in 2011 but still not taken my hard copy of marksheet how can I get my marksheet please let me know my mail address is anisha.g.rajput@gmail.com

 
At September 1, 2016 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Anisha said...

I had qualified uptet exam in 2011 but still not taken my hard copy of marksheet how can I get my marksheet please let me know my mail address is anisha.g.rajput@gmail.com

 
At July 14, 2020 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I had qualified uptet exam in 2011 but still not taken my hard copy of marksheet. How can I get my marksheet?Please let me know
My mail address is-
pasi.sushila@gmail.com

 
At July 16, 2020 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How to get duplicate uptet 2011 certificate?
Please tell me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home